All the photographs here along with a letter dated July 7, 1938 were found in an envelope postmarked in Yellowknife on July 8, 1938. However it is possible that not all these photographs were included with the March 8 dispatch. Some of them may have been sent at other times.
“Constructing The Dock”
“Notice Rycon shaft in left background and Con mine & mill centre background.”
“Taken in the Narrows at Yellowknife”
“Dr. and Mrs. Stanton”
“The aero pictures were taken by Tudor. The crosses mark the camp, the Rycon shaft and the Con shaft & mill.”